Nikita Vasant Raut
Assistant GM & Learning Head (Baroda Academy), Bank of Baroda
Human Resources professional with a decade of experience of Influencing, developing and motivating people in an organization & society to transform the lives around.
- Presently working at Bank of Baroda as Assistant General Manager and Learning Head at Zonal Training Centre (Baroda Academy)
- Joined Bank as Manager-HR in 2009
- Handled key assignments like-
- Performance Management
- Leadership Development program
- Formulated and implemented employee development policies - Mentorship, On boarding and workplace inclusion for differently abled employees
- Headed the Regional HR vertical at Delhi and Mumbai responsible for implementation of end to end HR activities
Awards and Achievements:
- Promoted to Assistant General Manager (Senior Leadership Cadre) and thereby becoming the youngest AGM in history of Bank of Baroda. Also, first blind employee to reach up to this position.
- Topped 40 Under 40 HR Award Winner 2018-19 constituted by Jombay
- 'Achiever of Excellence Award’ by Bombay Management Association for demonstrating excellence in all my endeavors and-in recognition of my extraordinary accomplishments in the field of Academics & Corporate World more particularly in field of Human Resources.
- 'National Felicitation has been accorded for “Outstanding Contribution in the Areas of Excellence in Management Studies and Singing” on occasion of ‘Indian Cultural Heritage & World Peace’ by International Association of Educators For World Peace (IAEWP) USA, Social Organization for Health Human Activities & Management (SOHAM) & Commonwealth Association for The Education & Training of Adults (CAETA) U.K NGOs affiliated to UNO,ECOSOC,UNDP,UNICEF,UNCED & UNESCO'.
- Awarded ‘Excellency Achievers Ratna’ by HIRA Manek association presented by Mr. Hardik Hundiya on occasion of 14th Hira Manek award ceremony for ‘outstanding contribution towards education.
- First Blind Student in Mumbai University to have completed the Bachelors of Management Studies by securing first position in the Institute.
- Proficient in working on Computers and Mobiles independently leveraging technology as efficiently as any sighted person.
- Accomplished Singer & Harmonium player. Sang for All India Radio for 10years
- Invited as motivational speaker by different corporate and institutes.
- MBA/MMS in HR from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management studies (JBMIS),Mumbai- Topped the Maharashtra State Entrance Exam in PH category
- Qualified UGC-NET
- Bachelors in Management studies from Mumbai University- Topped the institute and also was the First blind student to complete graduation in Management studies
- Diploma in Training and Development from Indian Society for Training and Development
- Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) from IIBF.
- MA in Indian Classical Music