Dr. Marcus Ranney
● Dr. Marcus Ranney completed his Bachelors of Science and Medical degrees from
University College Medical School in London.
● His expeditions have led him climbing the sides of Everest, skiing in the Arctic, the European Alps and serving as a medical officer in the Royal Air Force and at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center.
● After practicing clinical medicine in London he made the transition to Mumbai where he has since worked within the Healthcare and Life-sciences industry across functions - currently serving as the General Manager of Thrive Global in India, a U.S. based behaviour change technology and media company founded by Arianna Huffington.
● A published author and a keynote speaker, in 2013, the World Economic Forum appointed him as a Global Shaper.
● Marcus is a keen athlete and marathon runner, holding a Guinness World Record for backwards running. Most of all he thoroughly enjoys being a father to his two young children."