• Forbes describes him as "one of the most interesting Globalists".
• LinkedIn voted him as a must know writer. More than 850,000 followers on LinkedIn and Twitter follow his short form articles and sketches. SHRM rated him as the No 1 influencer on social media in 2018.
• SAP describes him as a "Digitalist" thought leader. He has led teams for Microsoft, Colgate and PepsiCo across different countries in the world. For seven years he was the Chief Learning Officer of Wipro, a $7-billion-dollar firm with more than 175,000 employees of more than 90 nationalities across 54 countries.
• Voted as among the top ten learning professionals in the world. No 1 ranking in Asia.
Books and Publications
- The Digital Tsunami: David Rogers, faculty at Columbia Business School says, "If you haven't rethought your approach to talent in the digital era, read this book and get started."
- Don't Hire the Best: This best-seller explains how to hire talented leaders for the C-Suite. The American psychologist Robert Hogan says, “For those of you who believe in data based solutions to crucial organizational problems, this book is for you.
- Written articles for Harvard Business Review, Forbes and Wall Street Journal on themes of jobs, innovation, digital disruption and leadership.
Columns and Blogs
- Weekly blog for Times of India The Economic Times and YourStory
- Monthly column for People Matters & Business Line
- Articles published by DDI, SHRM, Harvard Business Review (Ascend)
Advisory and Teaching
- Advisor to the Executive Doctoral Program of erstwhile Wharton and currently the Graduate School of Education, Penn State University, US.
- Advisor to Fortune 500 companies on leadership and talent management that prepares organizations for the future of work. Advisor and coach to business leaders in US, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- Taught doctoral students at Graduate School of Education at Penn State University, US.
- Addressed students at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Taught at Executive Education program of Wharton. Addressed students of Duke and New York University’s Business School. Faculty for business leaders at executive education programs at IIM, Bangalore.